Saturday 1 October 2011

Card's for men challenge

Good Evening Ladies...


I have certainly got the card making bug back again which is even better now that i have a desk !!! My wonderful Mother in Law bought me one today and it is great i now have a place for everything.


I hope everyone has been having a lovely weekend so far, i treated myself to some new stamps and paper's today so i have been having a great time playing at my new desk..


Anyway let's get on with the card this one is for the Cards for Men challenge and this week's theme is Sports, i hope mines is ok as i didn't have a suitable stamp for this but this is what i have come up with.....
Well i will be back shortly with another card that i have made, have a lovely evening....love and hugs Nikki xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nikki. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx