Sunday 9 October 2011

Sketch Staurday Challenge Card

Good Evening Ladies


I hope everyone has had a nice weekend, i have had a really quiet chilling weekend, i have been sat at my craft desk all last night and all afternoon and all i have managed to do is one card but i have stamped and coloured a lot of images so hopefully i will get a few cards put together tonight.

So this card i have made for the Sketch Saturday  Challenge which is a sketch (i hope i have followed correctly), this is what i have come up with......

  Well thats me just now, i'm off to TRY and put some card's together i might be back later....Love and Hugs Nikki xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love his red coat :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikki that is stunning I love your image and your fabulous colouring, those papers are gorgeous to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Nikki this is fabulous, I love the colours and his red coat is fab, I want one just like that lol...thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour combo and beautifully made, great take on this weeks sketch.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx