Tuesday 17 November 2009

Christmas cards for family

Good evening ladies....hope you have all had a nice day, i have been at my mother in laws all day even stayed for tea, it was great a night with no cooking.
i am going to post 4 cards on this it's just ones i have made for family i sat all day and all night yesterday doing cards i didn't want to post them all lastnight so here they are hugs nikki xx

This one is for my sister and her fiancee
this one is for my brother in law from the kids
This one for my sister Jenny
This one is for my mother in law.....thats it for tonight hugs nikki xxxx

3 comments:

  1. they are all so sweet
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, youve certainly worked hard and it shows in how gorgeous theyve turned out. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, as always Nikki, Everyone is gonna love these, I will have to keep Jenny away from my blog...LOL. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx