Monday 26 September 2011

Me to You Card

Hi Guy's....i know it has been a LONG time, sorry i have not been around i had to get rid of my crafting desk and pack all my crafting stuff away into a corner, i just don't have the room but hopefully i'll have a bigger house soon (i'm near top of the list now yipee) and i will be able to get a new desk and things, so last night i decided it was time to haul everything out and make some card's so from about 8 O'clock lastnight i have been sat on my couch and using my coffee table as a desk not the most comfortable but need's must !!! 


This is the first creation i have come up with i have used my free Me to You stamp and my Me to You paper's i am really happy with the result seen as i have not done any thing for a while.


So while John is away to nursery i am off to do some more crafting i will nip around everyone's blog's later for a wee nosey to see what i have been missing....love and hugs Nikki xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx