Saturday 19 June 2010

Fathers Day Card

Good Evening Ladies....i am sorry i have not been about much but i have started a new job between that and cleaning and shopping and the kids i have not had anytime for crafting but once i get in a proper routine i will hopefully get more done i have had to make a card tonight for my hubby from the kids for fathers day so here it is.......Goodnight for now i will hopefully be back tomorrow with more as i still have to make another 2 fathers day cards to make for my dad and my father in law Love and Hugs Nikki xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we have missed you, but I know what its like work, kids and not to mention the housework!.... your card is gorgeous, and I'm sure your husband will treasure it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Nikki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, we got back safely though I was shattered and tired, it had been a long day and even after we got back Ian went to see his cousin in Edinburgh I didnt go with him as I was getting a bit niggly and didnt think it was a good idea.
    We are of to Livingstone today to find those shops you were talking about. Thank you so much for yesterday and for letting us meet your lovely children.
    Your card is fabulous and Im sure John was thrilled with the image, I believe there might be a golfer stamp amoungst those I bought up.
    Take care my love to you all, with love and hugs. Shirley and Ianxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx