Monday 31 May 2010

Birthday Card

Good morning ladies....sorry i have not been around but i have been having some problems at home with one of my neighbours and i have just not been in the mood for making cards or even switching my computer on but things are getting a bit better and i am feeling better so i'm back lol....my daughter and her friend asked me to do cards for them for another friends birthday yesterday but stupid me i forgot to take a picture of one of them but my daughter is going to get her friend to take a picture of it and send it to me so here is the one i have taken a picture of......i will be back later as my brother has asked me to make a card for him to give to a friend.... bye for now........love and hugs Nikki xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, its lovely to have you back again, I was getting worried about you, we are going to be in Scotland in a couple of weeks and we might just pop around to visit. Love your card by the way, its gorgeous. Take care and ignore the neighbour, shes obviously jealous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx