Tuesday 18 August 2009

Another award from my mum


I would like to give a big thank you to my mum (Avril) for another award, i love it, she is such an insperation to me it is thanks to this wonderful lady that i am who am today...i'm sorry there has been no posts for a while i just can't seem to get anything right but hopefully there will be a few posts in the next couple of days as i have my son's 2nd birthday and my mother in laws birthday on Sunday so i better get my finger out lol.This award i have to pass on to 7 people.........


1 steffiwoo
2 craftingandy
3 doodles
4 jessica
5 shirley
6 kezzam
7 kazzabing

Thank you ladies for following me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, wow thank you sweetheart, what a lovely surprise. Im looking forward to seeing your creations but being a busy mum Im sure its not easy finding time. Take care with love and huge Hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki, I'm finally getting around to posting it on my blog! Hope to see more of your work soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx