Monday 30 June 2014

21st cards x

Good afternoon all,

I hope everyone is well, I have not had much use out my crafting cupboard yet as I still have lack of crafting things and it is hard to make cards out of the stash I have lol, but last night I spent 4 and 1/2 hours in it crafting with the music on it was bliss.

It is my baby sisters 21st tomorrow and I have managed to rustle up these two cards the 1st one I had planned on doing black and pink but as I was making the I realised I didn't have any black card ( my son used the last of it for his pirate ship project at school ) so this is what I have come up with......





They have just been posted so fingers crossed they arrive for tomorrow, and fingers crossed she likes them.

That's me off to do the house work,
Love and hugs
Nikki xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Jenny should be pleased with both, they are fab. Really like the first one so girly. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx