Sunday 1 June 2014

I finally have somewhere to craft !!

Good evening everyone ,

Finally 10 month after moving into a bigger house I have somewhere to craft !!! My darling hubby moved everything out of a big cupboard we have and put it all up our loft so I can use the cupboard as a wee craft room and when I say wee I mean wee lol, here's a picture.......

I still have to get some shelves put up and get all my crafting stuff back from my mum and dad's house in Edinburgh but I do have the bare essentials and my darling mum was kind enough to send me through some papers just now.

So I should be blogging more often now fingers crossed, off to my crafting cupboard to see if I can put something together, love and hugs nikki xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back in action, great use of your cupboard and you will be organised in no time.
    Hugs
    Kaza xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx