Tuesday 1 July 2014

Anniversary card

Good Morning All

What a beautiful morning it is today I just hope it lasts !! Adam is running about the garden in just his vest he will not let me get him dressed I think the heat is getting to him. Today is my beautiful sisters 21st ( makes me feel old ) Happy Birthday Jenny, I am hoping the cards I made get there on time !

Twice in 24 hours I have blogged its a miricale lol, I have made this card for my hubby it is our anniversary (and my birthday) on Saturday, my daughter helped me pick the image last night I got this off the paper shelter, I can't link this up at the minute I am using my iPad (can't find my laptop Sinead must have it) I'm not sure how to link up on this as soon as I get back on my laptop I will edit this, so have rustled this up out of my stash.........


Well that's me for today think I might just sit in the garden and chill lol, hope you all have a nice day,
Love and Hugs
Nikki xxx





1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun card, great image. Happy anniversary and birthday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx