Sunday 13 November 2011

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Card

Good Evening Ladies

Sorry i have not been around but as i mentioned in my last post my 4 year old son was taken into hospital lastweek with breathing difficulty's but thank goodness he is fully fit again had him at the doctors on Thursday and his chest is completely clear....so now i am going to get some serious crafting done my wonderful mum bought me a new printer on Friday and sent LOADS of my craft studio disc's through from Edinburgh so i have been sitting installing them into my laptop, so tonight i have managed to print out some lovely backing papers for my card tonight.

This card is for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge -  Reds for Remeberance

 My mum sent me the stamp for this card whom will hopefully be back blogging after Christmas fingers crossed anyway.

Today i actually attended the remeberace parade in Dundee City Centre as my daughter was in it she is now in the army cadets must say i am a very proud mum and sister as my 19 year old brother is currently doing a 6 month tour of afghan but he is back next Saturday for some well deserved  R+R so it will be good to see him.


This is me my daughter and son today...hope everyone has had a good weekend and thanks for popping by....Love and Hugs Nikki xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki
    A beautiful card and so glad your son is ok
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, so glad your son is okay!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx