Sunday 14 March 2010

Mothers Day Cards

Good Evening Ladies....Happy Mothers Day to all mum's out there....hope you have all had a lovely day, i have i got up this morning to a lovely teddy with my daughter's voice in it saying she loved me and i was thew best mum in the world (brought a tear to my eye) that was until my son come along and deleted it lol...anyway on to my cards i made my first easel card this morning and i think it's lovely even if i do say so myself lol both cards are mothers day cards i just hope they were liked here they are.....
i know you will be getting fed up with my daisy and dandelion but at the minute thats all the images i have got well except all the Christmas images which i have loads of but hopefully that will be sorted in the next couple of weeks...thanks for coming by and having a look....love and hugs Nikki xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    These are great cards. Different styles but both wonderful in their way.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elephant card with the cute little mice, Cat's are always grand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Nikki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, both your Mothers Day cards are very precious and Im sure both mums loved them and wouldnt worry what you had given them, they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx