Thursday 11 February 2010

Guest Designer spot for tuesday taggers

Good morning ladies.....hope everyone is well i have had some really exciting news i have been choosen to be a guest designer for Tuesday Taggers starting on Tuesday for 3 weeks i am so over the moon...i can't wait to be working with such a wonderful team of ladies.....i will hopefully be posting some cards later on today...it's my brothers 18th on Saturday and i am really having trouble with his card just can't seem to get it right just one of those days lol...have a nice day all....love and hugs Nikki xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nikki
    Well done
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nikki... congrats girl.... it'll be a pleasure working with you.... i know you'll do a fantastic job.... just do to to well, you'll put me to shame... i'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful for your brother... look forward to seeing it.
    love and hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki I am over the moon for you, and whatever you do for Kenny he will love it, I am struggling to get his card done too...did you see when the next craft day on QVC is........?
    Dad's birthday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki,
    Well done on the guest DT spot. I look forward to seeing your projects. I know what you are going through with your brother's card, I find "man" cards very difficult. I'm sure you'll make a great job of it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx