Friday 4 December 2009

Winter Wonderland Stamp a candle or decorate a candle holder

Good morning ladies, sorry i have not been blogging for a while i have had a really bad cold (my husband calls it flu typical man lol) so i have not felt like crafting or being on the computer i am feeling much better now thank goodness....i got all my house work done yesterday so this morning i have started crafting i have made a couple of cards but i cannot post them until my mum recieves them on sunday as they are her birthday cards.....this is a candle holder i have made for the winter wonderland challenge....it's just an old tumbler i had i have decorated it with my daisy and dandilion transfers which i just adore i used double sided tape around the bottom and top and put some gold glitter on it and i have put a gold tea light candle in it....

i do have a couple of awards to post but i am going to post them later as i have a few things to do....hope you all have a nice day...hugs Nikki xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, I know that feeling, weve been suffering with the same thing for the last couple of weeks, I hope ours soon goes to. I love your angel shes gorgoeus. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, glad your feeling a lot better, and back crafting, look forward to looking at your cards, once your mum receives them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nikki! This house has been 'bugged' this week too, mainly from me....sniffle...!!!

    I love your candle decoration, the image is adorable! Thanks for playing with us! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki

    this is gorgeous, a fabulous holder. Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki this is just beautiful, I hope this is in my....christmas stocking...LOL. thank you for joining us at WW this week. Hugs Mum xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Nikki! So pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project!
    Thanks for sharing at WW this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki,
    Chip off the old block eh? Glad you vivited - I am now a follower. Great candle holder - love the decoration.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by..
Love and Hugs
Nikki xx